Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Trivia

Those who know me, know my penchant for trivia. Arcane facts interest me. Here are some examples:
What is the drive-in movie the Flintstones go to see during the credits?
The answer - The Monster 

Who was the first actor to win an Oscar, an Emmy and a Tony award?
The answer- Thomas Mitchell Who is he? You may know him as Uncle Billy in "It's a Wonderful Life", also Scarlett O'Hara's father in "Gone with the Wind"

Who are the only actors to win Oscars for portraying the same character in different movies?
The answer - Marlon Brando & Robert De Niro for Vito Corleone in Godfather I & II

That is just a sampling of the useless facts that fill my head. I have no idea why, but I remember the nonsense much easier that the important things - as ever - BB

"I like nonsense; it wakes up brain cells." Dr. Seuss (real name Theodor Seuss Geisel - his mother's maiden name was Seuss - more trivia!)

No comments: